1753926 Members
9253 Online
108810 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Disable OneView Alerts

wbahgat
Occasional Contributor

Disable OneView Alerts

is there any method do ignore  OneView Sending Alters Emails daily from 4:30AM till 5:30AM

6 REPLIES 6
ChrisLynch
HPE Pro

Do you have a screenshot of this alert?  And by ignore, do you mean from the UI or being emailed that alert?  If UI, there is no option today to unsubscribe or disable a specific alert.  If you provide a screenshot of the alert and the details, I can help you create a filter to exclude it from email alerts.

I am an HPE employee

Accept or Kudo

wbahgat
Occasional Contributor

all i want is to stop OneView from sending email alerts about any event happens from 4:30 AM till 5:30 AM on a daily basis, but send an email alert during the remaining hours of the whole day, i'll be greatful if you've helped me as i had to disable the whole email alert

https://ibb.co/L1rx0rb 

Bullja
Occasional Visitor

ChrisLynch
HPE Pro

That API is for managing email alert configuration, not to disable a specific alert on the appliance.  You can modify the email alert filter to exclude the alert for email notifications only.  Which is what I am offering to help with once I see the capture of the specific alert being discussed here.

I am an HPE employee

Accept or Kudo

ChrisLynch
HPE Pro

I'd have to look into this a bit more.  I am not aware of the email message you are referring to.  Any chance you can provide a screenshot of that one as well?  Appologies for the back and forth, but this is the first I have heard of this email notification from any of our OneView customers.

I am an HPE employee

Accept or Kudo

ChrisLynch
HPE Pro

Wait, are you asking to disable email alerting from 4:30 to 5:30 am every day?  If so, we do not have an email schedule feature.  Email alerts will be sent at all times of the day when they are recieved or generated.

I am an HPE employee

Accept or Kudo