HPE OneView
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

False Remote Insight/ Integrated Lights-Out self test errors?

Kerry Quillen
Regular Advisor

False Remote Insight/ Integrated Lights-Out self test errors?

Anyone had issues where Oneview reports a server having a Remote Insight/ Integrated Lights-Out self test error 8192 but when you log into the ILO interface no errors exist.  I can clear this error in OV but it will eventually come back.  I've seen this with BL460C Gen8 & 9's as well as some DL380 Gen8 & 9's.  OV version is  4.10.04.  

3 REPLIES 3
ronissac
HPE Pro

Re: False Remote Insight/ Integrated Lights-Out self test errors?

Hi Kerry ,

Kindly refer to the below advisory

https://support.hpe.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=emr_na-c04996097

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! Thumbs below!

Ronny

Accept or Kudo
MeFromil
Frequent Advisor

Hi

1.  Upgrade the iLO 4 firmware to version 2.61 
2.  Preforme NAND format  From Ilo Page
3 .  Check the iLO  Health status If the iLO status is normal - Done  (recomanded to update the HPIP )
4.  if theI ILO Health Status is still is Degrded  it need to replace the system board

Kerry Quillen
Regular Advisor

Ronny & MeFromil - there is no ILO error to fix.  If I log into the ILO interface, the ILO shows healthy and there's nothing in the logs.  The issue is that Oneview thinks the ILO is unhealthy.  I'm unfortunately way too familiar with that advisory and the steps to reformat the NAND having had many issues with many Gen8 servers and 8192 errors.  However, I did perform te advisory steps anyway before creating this post.  Refreshed the server in Oneview and all was good but a few days later Oneview thinks the ILO is faulty again.