1753687 Members
5396 Online
108799 Solutions
New Discussion

Get OneView appliance details (ip address) from iLo using powershell cmdlets

mrdaniel
Occasional Contributor

Get OneView appliance details (ip address) from iLo using powershell cmdlets

Is there a PowerShell cmdlet to get the details of the OneView appliance ip address from iLo itself? Reason being is I've recently found some rouge oneview appliances living in our data center that are managing some of our special racks and I need a way to find them by going through all of our iLo address and querying the owning OneView appliance.

1 REPLY 1
AmRa
HPE Pro

Re: Get OneView appliance details (ip address) from iLo using powershell cmdlets

Greetings,

During the Enclosure Import process, HPE OneView will automatically configure SNMP, NTP and the HPE SIM Single-Sign-On Certificate with the HPE OneView appliance IP Address and public SSL Certificate. The Enclosure Import process will also discover any device in the enclosure’s Device Bays and attempt to configure the supported iLO ’s for management (SNMP, NTP, HPE SIM SSO Certificate, create a special user account _HPOneViewAdmin) and license the iLO ‘s and servers based on the License Intent setting in the Add Enclosure screen.

Hence you can excute below command to get iLO SNMP setting and verify if it is OneView IP address.

Get-HPiLOSNMPIMSetting

I am an HPE Employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo