HPE OneView
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Global Dashboard Issue

Advisor

Global Dashboard Issue

I have 3 x OV appliances in my environment. When I randomly access the Oneview Global Dashboard (GD), I frequently have any one of the OV appliances showing in a disconnected state. I simply click on the hyperlink for the OV appliance and tell it to RECONNECT once I supply credentials. A few seconds later it turns green and life is good. Several hours later when I access the GD, there is a different OV appliance showing in a DISCONNECT state. It is always 1 OV appliance in a disconnected state. No pattern to any one particluar appliance. My GD is version 1.50.01-0350080. Never more than one in a disconnected state. There is no Firewall in play here either. All internal devices simply on different vLANs.

My OV appliance area all at the same level now 4.10.01-0348545. Any thoughts or suggestions.

Thanks, Scott

3 REPLIES 3
Frequent Advisor

Re: Global Dashboard Issue

I recommend opening a Support Call for this issue. You probably want to create Support Dumps for all four appliances. You may want to take a look at how your networking infrastructure is handling SCMB port 5671 in the OneView Global Dashboard to OneView appliance VLANs to see if that traffic is appropriately handled. 

Advisor

Did you mean SMB instead of SCMB? In any case, port 5671 is not being blocked by our networking equipment between these two host.

Frequent Advisor

I meant port 5671 TCP State-Change Message Bus (SCMB) OneView to Global Dashboard traffic.

I think a Support Call is wanted here to dig into the specific case details.