HPE OneView
1753487 Members
4550 Online
108794 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Global Dashboard reports locked appliance alert not seen on individual appliance

SOLVED
Go to solution
PHILIPPE_5
Occasional Advisor

Global Dashboard reports locked appliance alert not seen on individual appliance

Hi,

We have setup a new HPE OneView Global Dashboard (1.40.01-0329917) and connect 2 Synergy Composer to it (4.00.07.02-0334467).

Both Synergy Composer does not reports any error, however Global Dashboard reports several locked appliance alerts from both Synergy Composer :

• Unable to login to the management processor
  • Unable to register this HPE OneView instance with iLO: LOGIN_FAILED.
  • Unable to configure SNMP settings on the server iLO, which are required by the appliance for server management.

Do you know how to fix/clear/remove these errors ?

Regards,

4 REPLIES 4
PHILIPPE_5
Occasional Advisor

Re: Global Dashboard reports locked appliance alert not seen on individual appliance

Hi,

I found the error on Synergy Composer, however I'm not able to clear it.

Is there a way to remove it ?

hpe-oneview.png

Regards,

Matthew Ingram
Regular Advisor

Re: Global Dashboard reports locked appliance alert not seen on individual appliance

The HPE iLo can only hold a few SSO certificates. I foundm this out when upgrading my OV appliance certificates with my own. To resolve it I had to log into each iLO go to Security > HPE SSO tab. There will be a managed trusted certificates section. I deleted all of the certificates. Then go back to OneView and refresh the server hardware. It was then able to add the current OV SSL certificate into the trust Ilo store.

PHILIPPE_5
Occasional Advisor
Solution

Hi,

HPE support cleared these errors thanks to SQL request on each Composer (ssh maintenance mode).

psql -d cidb -U postgres

update "health-services".alert SET alertstate='Cleared' WHERE id=xxxx;

Regards,

Bruce_Lundeby
Frequent Advisor

Someone just posted a pointer to this thread, but there are some better alternatives.

You might use the OneView appliance API, such as by use of the PowerShell liberary, to clear alerts. 

This message thread has further deatils:
https://www.yammer.com/hpe.com/#/threads/show?threadId=1082844094

Regards,
Bruce