1752756 Members
4605 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Grab firmware details

Synergize
Occasional Advisor

Grab firmware details

Trying to grab firmware details for synergy machines in good format. Exporting reports in oneview does not foirmat it in a good way. I wanted to use ILOampPack but i would need to supply a common user/pwd for all ILO synergy machines. Whats the best way to add a new ILO user/pwd programmatically but not have to supply the existing admin user/pwd because i dont know what the standard HP password is> If there's a better way to get Firmware then please let me know

2 REPLIES 2
Sharis
HPE Pro

Re: Grab firmware details

Hello,

I see multiple requestes in your post.

Please find my response.

To get the firmware details of Synergy i would suggest to look at the synergy release set notes.

https://h20392.www2.hpe.com/portal/swdepot/displayProductInfo.do?productNumber=synergy_rs_00.00

This has all the info including download link / support SPPs and SPP FW comparison table and upgrade paths etc...

Regarding iLO user, Since the iLOs are managed by Oneview there are no option to create new use without loging in to iLO via Oneview.

Regards,

I am an HPE Employee

Accept or Kudo

m_icha
HPE Pro

Re: Grab firmware details

Hello Synergize

Have a look at POSH-HPOneView cmdlets and then check the Show-HPOVFirmwareReport cmdlet. You can export an xls file with fields: Server Name, Bay Number, Model, Processor Type, Memory (MB), Component Names, Component Locations, Component Versions.

m_icha

I'm an HPE Employee
Need assistance? Contact HPE Support
How to Say Thank You? Just click the KUDOS!