HPE OneView
1753808 Members
8435 Online
108805 Solutions
New Discussion

HP One View Profile - Configuration not pushed after adapter default on server BIOS

yograj_09yc

HP One View Profile - Configuration not pushed after adapter default on server BIOS

I applied the user defined configuration through oneview profile to my server SY480 Gen9 .  After adapter default , If I reboot the server , its not taking the user defined wwpn which I pushed through oneview . Its taking the factory default wwpn of the adapter even though the one view profile is applied . Can you please help me into this ? I tried both warm boot and cold boot but it did not work .  Please help me into this  .

2 REPLIES 2
ChrisLynch
HPE Pro

Re: HP One View Profile - Configuration not pushed after adapter default on server BIOS

What networking adapter is in your server you're trying to manage?  Can you provide a screenshot of the WWNN/WWPN of the connection, and the system POST screen showing it is still using the factory default address?

I am an HPE employee

Accept or Kudo

yograj_09yc

Re: HP One View Profile - Configuration not pushed after adapter default on server BIOS

Hi Chris ,

I am trying to manage HP branded electron (3530C) adapter . Please find attached the screenshots of wwpn pushed from oneview profile and one I am seeing after factory default in BIOS .

Please let me know if any other info you need .

Thanks for approching Chris .

Regards,

Yograj