4045 Online
108761 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

HPE OneView 3.0

Generious
Occasional Advisor

HPE OneView 3.0

Afternoon Folks,

Does anyone happen to know if 3.0 is going to be released this week?

If you could send me a PM that would be great.

Best Regards
Gen

12 REPLIES 12
ChrisLynch
HPE Pro

Re: HP OneView 3.0

We will provide an announcement when 3.0 is announced and then released.  However, we cannot provide any further public guidance at this time.

I am an HPE employee

Accept or Kudo

Generious
Occasional Advisor

I have been given a indication on when it will be released thanks all the same..

mssavage

I was told the end of June and hope that's the case because I have 3 C7000's with 16GB VCFC Interconnects that aren't compatible with v2.0. If that doesn't happen we'll need to have these swapped out for 8GB VCFC's

Generious
Occasional Advisor

The announcement by HP was Q3, we are in the same boat 9 enclosures all with the 16GB VCFC Interconnects.

HP should have really brought out update for OneView to support the 16GB Modules considering these modules have been out for months now!

Mrhanksterman
Occasional Advisor

How about support for the StoreEasy 3840 Gtwy Stor Blade which is a GEN8 blade!! Please fix!

Mostafa_Elgindy
Occasional Visitor

Hi every one , does any one know when the HP OneView 3.0 will be downloadable ? .. This Q3 now and i can not find it in the downloads . Also , Did anyone installed HPE Onevie for vmware vcenter ?

Thanks alot 

Generious
Occasional Advisor

The date I was previously given by our account manager has been missed.

jchacono
Visitor

Re: HPE OneView 3.0

I also would like to know if it has been released, and what is the URL. I can only see HPE OneView 2.0 on the download site.

ChrisLynch
HPE Pro

Re: HPE OneView 3.0

We do not have an official release date at this point that can be made publically available.  I would advise you reach out to your HPE Account Team who can tell you the anticipated timeframe under NDA.

I am an HPE employee

Accept or Kudo