1752328 Members
5582 Online
108786 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

HPE OneView Global Dashboard 2.0

Weggo1
Occasional Advisor

HPE OneView Global Dashboard 2.0

We are using GD 2.0 and are very happy about the overall funcionality. The only this is that it would be very helpfull to have more selectable columns within the Reporting function, E.g. within the 'Warranties an Contracts'-Report we would ned to have Servername and Serialnumber.
Do you think there is a chance to implement this enhanced flexibility in one of the future releases?

8 REPLIES 8
anastasias
HPE Pro

Re: HPE OneView Global Dashboard 2.0

Hostname and Serial number have been added to Remote Support Service Events report and Warranties and Contract report in the upcoming Global Dashboard release that will be available in early September. 

I work for HPE
Weggo1
Occasional Advisor

Hello,

Thank you for the fast response. Today I tried to update my GD 2.0 to GD 2.10. I tried serveral browsers (Edge, Chrome, Firefox, IE). None of the atempts was successful. Got the following error in Dashboard Tasks:

• Error
    The upload request was incomplete or used an unexpected format.
    Recommended action
    Ensure the correct format is used and repeat the upload.

Does anyone have similar problems?

PatrickLong
Trusted Contributor

I downloaded HPE_OV_GD_2.10_Update_Z7550-96951.bin from https://myenterpriselicense.hpe.com/cwp-ui/download/null/null/null/Z7550-63371 and was able to upload and install without issue using Chrome browser, going from 2.0 to 2.1.  The only anomaly i noticed was that the update progress bar did not seem to register any changes - I thought the upgrade process had locked up, but just let it go for a while and eventually the OneView Global Dashboard vm rebooted and came up as the new 2.1 version.  No other issues to report.

Weggo1
Occasional Advisor

What Hypervisor are you using for the GD-VM  (VMWare, Hyper-V, KVM)?

We are using Hyper-V 2016

Weggo1
Occasional Advisor

BTW: The error descibed above occurs during the upload-step.

Jarod-JH
Occasional Contributor

I have experienced the same error multiple times,.  It reaches 33-35% and then fails.  We have tried multiple browsers and re-downloaded the file several times,  Rebooted the appliance as well.  Still no luck

techguy52

I'm in the same boat, the update upload gets to 69% and stalls with no further progress. I even tried rebooting the appliance, no change.

-Skip

Jarod-JH
Occasional Contributor

I now only get to 17% before it stops and tries again then fails.  Guess we wait for 2.2 to fix this.  Not looking to redeploy the GD on every release.