6026 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: HPE Storage Integration Pack for VMware vCenter 10.1.0

oppemarc
Established Member

HPE Storage Integration Pack for VMware vCenter 10.1.0

Hellol Community,

ich installed the HPE Storage Integration Pack for VMware vCenter 10.1.0 added my MSA 2062 and my vCenter Succesfully(Refresh Data in Administrator Console is ok).

When i open the vCenter Plugin i see no Data and get the following Error:

Unable to retrieve refresh status.

Internal error has occurred

Im Trying to find so log on the vcenter to solve the Problem but the only Thing i find are Lines like this, not showing any error:

[2021-02-05T14:49:08.124Z] [INFO ] http-nio-5090-exec-44 com.hpe.ov4vc.storage.config.ConfigRetriever New Execute REST token: 263edd69a0a23d16880bdb9ef689a81a844149c3
[2021-02-05T14:49:08.128Z] [INFO ] http-nio-5090-exec-44 com.hpe.ov4vc.storage.util.RestPassthrough Going to execute https://srv-sip-vc.XXXXX.intern:3501/resource-management/rm/rest/storage-systems/?view=full_summary&vcenterid=VCENTER:9a00a074-b6e1-40d2-a51a-a0f75b96b289GET

Any Advice to solve my Problems?

5 REPLIES 5
Eric_Siebert
HPE Pro

Hello there,

Are you running vSphere 7.0 by chance? VMware changed something that caused an issue with our plug-in in U1 and some later patch versions of 7.0. This will be resolved in our 10.2 release later this month.

Best reagrds,

Eric Siebert, SIP4VC PM

Simon-Merry
Established Member

Having same symptoms here VShere 7 and 10.1

Any clearer details on when we may see the 10.2 release?

Eric_Siebert
HPE Pro

The 10.2 release should be available on 2/26 and contains the following new features along with support for 7.0 U1:

тАв Added Migration Wizard icon to migrate a VV to VVol.
тАв Added Quality of Service (QoS) policy on VMFS Datastores to define storage resource priorities or to provide a
guarantee for a certain level of performance.
тАв Added Configuration Checker to provide the latest results when it is manually triggered.
тАв Added Enable Peer Persistence for the new datastore when restoring the datastore snapshot.

oppemarc
Established Member

Is there a new planed release date ? 2/26 is gone and no update available?

Simon-Merry
Established Member

Am still looking for the update here too

Simon Merry

This email is confidential and may be privileged and is intended for use by the addressee only. If you receive this message in error, please advise us immediately.

Emails are not always secure. We do not accept responsibility for changes to any email which occur after the email has been sent. Although this message is believed to be free of any viruses, we advise that you carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachments. No responsibility is accepted by us for any loss or damage caused by software viruses.

Email communication is subject to being archived, monitored and produced to regulators and in litigation in accordance with our policies and procedures and local law, rules and regulations. Unless prohibited by local law, communications may be archived in countries other than the country in which you are located and may be treated in accordance with the laws and regulations of the country of each individual included in the entirety of the message chain.

Unless otherwise specifically indicated, the contents of this email and its attachments (if any) are for informational purposes only and should not be regarded as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell a product or service, an official confirmation of any transaction, an official valuation, or an official statement.

Any opinions contained in this message are those of the author and are not provided or endorsed by ourselves unless clearly indicated and the authority or the author to so bind is duly verified.