HPE OneView
1751716 Members
5925 Online
108781 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: HPOneView trial vm started using VirtualBox (login credentials require)

closecall
Visitor

HPOneView trial vm started using VirtualBox (login credentials require)

Hi All,

I have recently downloaded a trail version of HponeView. I started it using virtaulbox . I am stuck at login . What are the initial credentials to login to HponeView. 

Plz help

Br

sohaib

3 REPLIES 3
ChrisLynch
HPE Pro

Hello @closecall, and welcome to the HPE OneView Communities Forum.

Please know that HPE does not support VirtualBox as the hypervisor, even when demoing the product.  I would ask that you review the Support Matrix document for the specific version of HPE OneView, which is located in the Enterprise Information Library.  There are also a wealth of other documents and whitepapers located there.

The default username and password are documented in the various user guides located in the library I linked to above.  I would also direct you to review the HPE OneView Deployment and Management Guide, as it is tailored to guide customers through their first time installing the product, and how to perform various management tasks post-installation.

I am an HPE employee

Accept or Kudo

closecall
Visitor

Thanks Chris ,
I managed somehow to run oneview on vbox host os redhat ,
Anyway, currently I am trying to add servers to monitor and manage , but there must be a way for auto discovery like hp sim , or option to import list of servers . It Wilmer difficult to add number of severs one by one .

Thank you for your guidance and quick response

Br
Sohaib
closecall
Visitor

Hi Chris ,

Can you provide me information if HP oneView can be used as trapreciever form snmp as well. 

And how and where to upload the MIB files if it does?

Br

sohaib