1748052 Members
4734 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion

How to update to Virtual Connect Firmware 4.62

Kerry Quillen
Regular Advisor

Re: How to update to Virtual Connect Firmware 4.62

Eugen - I tried your method but still get the invalid signature error.  Ive tried numerous filter combos with the same results

peyrache
Respected Contributor

Tried to download latest SPP 201803 and create custom locally
JY
Kerry Quillen
Regular Advisor

Tried that but still got the same error.  I'm currently downloading the full spp from the traditional download site as opposed to the custom spp page.  I'm trying to accomplish 2 things - a) create a custom spp with just c7000 componenets (OA & VC) and b)create a new baseline for my DL and BL Gen9 servers that has the spectre/meltdown updates included. 

Kerry Quillen
Regular Advisor

The traditional download site does not seem to have the Full SPP so that was a waste of time.  I just downloaded the newest SPP 2018.03.0-B and successfully uploaded it to Oneview w/o the "unable to validate the signature" error.

PatrickLong
Trusted Contributor

Just curious, where did you get the "-B" variant of the SPP 2018.03.0?  The revision history on the SPP download page only seems to refer to a single version,  Version:2018.03.0 (28 Feb 2018)

https://support.hpe.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?swItemId=MTX_a134fa75a1bd4fb980e7850b91#tab-history

Kerry Quillen
Regular Advisor

I only see that on the custom download page.  It appears that only the base SPP is available on the standard download pages. Baffles me why HPE does it that way.