HPE OneView
1753789 Members
7342 Online
108799 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: I can't add hypervisors to new hyp cluster profile previously assigned to other cluster

AlejandroC
Occasional Contributor

I can't add hypervisors to new hyp cluster profile previously assigned to other cluster

Hi Everybody,

Can someone help me to determine why I can't see available to add like new hypervisors to new Hypervisor Cluster profile, 3 nodes previously assigned to another existing cluster and they were dettached (unassigned) from that cluster and now they just have their simple server profile (from a new template).

Servers are blade bl460c gen9, OneView version is 5.20.

I just checked the new template profile has the right server hardware type that Servers belong to..and Hypervisor cluster profile has assigned that template.

I let one of the servers without any server profile to confirm if like this I can see it like available hypervisor to add but same result.

1 REPLY 1
ChrisLynch
HPE Pro

Re: I can't add hypervisors to new hyp cluster profile previously assigned to other cluster

I would suggest you open a support case for this issue.  There is likely an inventory issue within OneView preventing this operation from happening.

I am an HPE employee

Accept or Kudo