New Discussion

Re: Integration with HP OneView

SOLVED
Go to solution
Jacob_Just
Occasional Advisor

Integration with HP OneView

Hi

I have just installed the 60 days trial license, to test the rest api 1.05.

Is it possible to add test data, like enclosures, blades and servers.

It is possible to add Racks, and list them though the rest api, I would like to test the same with the other types of equipment.

Best Regards

Jacob

6 REPLIES 6
scharchouf
Trusted Contributor

Jacob_Just
Occasional Advisor

The api is working fine for me, I just need to add some test data to my HP oneview testserver, is that possible?

scharchouf
Trusted Contributor

Which type of test? or you mean test server which is configured to test OneView?

Jacob_Just
Occasional Advisor

I have downloaded and installed the 60 day trial of HP OneView running as a virtual machine. Inside HP OneView, it´s possible to add Enclosures and Blades, but when adding IP address are required, I dont have the physical Enclosure and Blade yet, but I would like to start test the rest API for enclosures and blades. What I need are some virtual/fake/test enclosures and blades in my HP oneview installation.

ChrisLynch
HPE Pro
Solution

Unfortunately, this is not possible.  What you are asking for is a simulator, which unfortunately we do not have available.  I would suggest you reach out to your HP sales team or System Integrator/Partner to assist with your request.  You will need hardware in order to create server profiles.

I am an HPE employee

Accept or Kudo

Jacob_Just
Occasional Advisor

Ok, thank you for the answer.