6050 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Maintenance Mode

cesarpegado
Valued Contributor

Maintenance Mode

Guys,

I know i've previously been told there is no maintenance mode, but i was wondering if it has been added yet, or if its a feature of version 3. As When you build new servers, i find HP OneView picks up on alot of things not setup correctly etc, and we have all alerts automatically sent to our help desk.

Failing that does anyone know in the notification section if there is a way of excluding 1 server, or multiples. So we get all emails except for the servers just being built?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
ChrisLynch
HPE Pro

Re: Maintenance Mode

Unfortunately, no.  We have recieved plenty of feedback for a Maintenance Mode feature.  We are prioritizing it for a future release, but I cannot comment on what specific release we are targeting.

Can you please provide a bit more detail on what alerts you are seeing?  They may be classified as Lifecycle events that OneView will automatically handle (i.e. clear).  Did you setup SMTP Email Alerting?  If so, yes, you can create filters for specific resources.

I am an HPE employee

Accept or Kudo

cesarpegado
Valued Contributor

Re: Maintenance Mode

Yes we have smtp alerts set, which is whst I'm trying to have a maintenance mode setup to stop. I did look at the exclusions bug didn't see an easy way of setting it up. What I'd like to do is exclude all emails for a server name, which would basically get my maintenance mode. If there is a way, can you list a few server names to also stop email alerts just for these servers.