5266 Online
108762 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: OV 4 "...at the desired level of security"

mLuXoR
Occasional Advisor

OV 4 "...at the desired level of security"

OneView 4.00.07-0330056

Get error when try add BL460c G6 blades (bios I24 08/16/2015 or I24 05/21/2018, Ilo firmware only 2.33 Mar 20 2018).

import certificates directly from blades to OV, disable Certificate validation and Certificate revocation checking (using CRLs).

Remove all users from ilo and refresh blades again.

What can i do?

Error under spoiler

Spoiler
Unable to establish secure communication with the server. OneView could not negotiate a connection with the iLO at the desired level of security.

Resolution Refer to OneView and iLO user documentation for information about supported cipher suites. Check to see if the iLO firmware version supports the cipher suites required by OneView. If required, update the iLO version and retry the operation. If the issue persists, please contact your authorized support representative

3 REPLIES 3
Suvamay
HPE Pro

Hello 

Reset the ILO, and try EFUSE the server. Then try adding the blade again. If the issue persists collect support dump and log a ticket with HPE.

To EFUSE the server SSH OA IP and log in with Administrator. then run below command

reset server X

X= Bay number

Thanks

Suvam

I'm an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
BhaskarV
Trusted Contributor

Hi

Did the efuse help here?

Can you collect a support dump and open a support case?

I am an HPE employee

Accept or Kudo

mLuXoR
Occasional Advisor

prob;em don't resolve.

we freeze OV deploy and wait delivery c3000