1748201 Members
3507 Online
108759 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: OneView Continued Issues

jgonzalez
Advisor

OneView Continued Issues

HPE, you ever going to fix ALL the bugs in OneView? I have been dealing with issues for a while and tired of opening service tickets. Server Profiles , can only get 45% of them to work if I am lucky. For now I have deleted all server profiles and just using HPSUM webpage to update. Yes already updated to latest version. No change same issues. I have even started from scratch at one point. This should not be that difficult.

3 REPLIES 3
ChrisLynch
HPE Pro

@jgonzalez , Please check your private messages.

I am an HPE employee

Accept or Kudo

T_1_6
Regular Advisor

We randomly have server ILOs disconnecting from the Oneview appliance.

No rhyme nor reason, nothing has changed for many months on that side of the infrastructure. We just have to re-enter the creds, and refresh and usually it clears. Really annoying tbh.

Cant really do anything about it, as we are stuck on v5.2 for now, due to other integrations with storage and vCenter.

ChrisLynch
HPE Pro

@T_1_6 , do you have a support case?  Are these Gen10 servers?  Have you validated with iLO firmware you have?  I know of a situation with iLO5 firmware where the iLO generates a condition where OneView will generate a Critical, non-clearable alert.  It is described in this CA.

I am an HPE employee

Accept or Kudo