HPE OneView
1752781 Members
6517 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: OneView cannot let me add my custom bundle (OA, ILO3, ILO4 and VC not present)

Newbeee1
Occasional Contributor

OneView cannot let me add my custom bundle (OA, ILO3, ILO4 and VC not present)

Hi, Its been only two week, I have been introduced HP technologies (ILO, Oneview, SUM, SPP etc) and I am trying to create a custom baseline (I need updates only for 360 G9), following instructions at http://h20566.www2.hpe.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=c05219875, i created custom baseline. Now I want to add this iso to oneview and I complaing that

This firmware bundle does not meet minimum requirements and will not be made available for use.

Resolution Remove the firmware bundle and add a bundle that contains the required firmware and minimum versions :
OA Firmware not present.
iLO3 Firmware not present.
iLO4 Firmware not present.
VC Firmware not present..

When I was creating custom base line, I did not see any option to include the above and hence I am lost

How do I create a cutom base line for Firm ware update for DL 360 Gen 9 (only for 2012 R2) and be able to use it in oneview?

Thanks

18 REPLIES 18
Tan_Foo_Siang
Advisor

Re: OneView cannot let me add my custom bundle (OA, ILO3, ILO4 and VC not present)

You can use the SPP custom download to define your firmware bundle baseline in OneView.

http://h17007.www1.hpe.com/us/en/enterprise/servers/products/service_pack/spp/index.aspx#tab=TAB1

andrey_y
Occasional Visitor

I have created 3 versions of this SPP custom ISO on SPP portal and have same error.

Do HPE have QA team ?

jwe
Frequent Advisor

Hello,

I've gt the same problem

"This firmware bundle does not meet minimum requirements and will not be made available for use

Remove the firmware bundle and add a bundle that contains the required firmware and minimum versions :
iLO3 Firmware not present"

Someone from HPE around to clarify this?

regards

mk-dk
Occasional Visitor

Hello there.

I got the exact same issue when trying to upload custom SPP's to our HP Oneview 3.0 Appliance.

Firmware 3.00.05-0271823

This firmware bundle does not meet minimum requirements and will not be made available for use.

6/14/17 1:58:24 pm
< 1 minute ago
Active
unassigned
Resolution Remove the firmware bundle and add a bundle that contains the required firmware and minimum versions :
OA Firmware not present.
iLO3 Firmware not present.
VC Firmware not present..

peyrache
Respected Contributor

Hello
Let me know which package did you included on customs SPP
Did you add Linux packages also
Thanks
JY
andrey_y
Occasional Visitor

I have made a screenshot .

peyrache
Respected Contributor

Could you try to create directly under OV instead
Please

[cid:image001.png@01D2E6B7.318A0C20]
andrey_y
Occasional Visitor

I have no space in OneView storage for second full image.

My main purpose to create custom image is to have 2 images (old full & and custom new ) in OA simultaneously and have possibility to sequental update. 

peyrache
Respected Contributor

You can expand the repository under ov