HPE Community read-only access December 15, 2018
This is a maintenance upgrade. You will be able to read articles and posts, but not post or reply.
Hours:
Dec 15, 4:00 am to 10:00 am UTC
Dec 14, 10:00 pm CST to Dec 15, 4:00 am CST
Dec 14, 8:00 pm PST to Dec 15, 2:00 am PST
HPE OneView
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OneView for vCenter 9.0 StoreVirtual VASA URL?

Nodnarb501
Occasional Visitor

OneView for vCenter 9.0 StoreVirtual VASA URL?

Hi all,

I decided to try OneView for vCenter again today after a long break since I learned it's now distributed as a virtual appliance. The Windows version was slow and buggy, so I gave it up years ago. I haven't used it since the v7 days not long after they changed the name from Insight Control for vCenter...Anyway, I got the product deployed and configured. I added my StoreVirtual 4730 cluster and my StoreVirtual VSAs. All are v12.7. My question is, where do I view the VASA URL to put into the vCenter Storage Provider configuration? I don't see it anwyere...is it supported for StoreVirutal? I know it used to be back when I used the Windows version of OneView for vCenter. My OneView for vCenter version is 9.0.0 (downloaded yesterday) and my vCenters are all 6.5 Update 1 (latest patch). Thanks in advance!

1 REPLY
KailahG
HPE Blogger

Re: OneView for vCenter 9.0 StoreVirtual VASA URL?

Hi, 

Based on feedback from product management: 

We are not supporting VASA provider anymore. Also, it used to be qualified only with 3PAR and not with SV VSA. Currently, 3PAR supports VASA directly from array.