1745806 Members
3610 Online
108722 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Oneview SCOM Integration - Missing Server Hardware

pcookhayboo
Occasional Contributor

Oneview SCOM Integration - Missing Server Hardware

I've correctly installed the SCOM Oneview Integration Pack using admin rights, imported management packs and added connected the oneview appliance. We have an enclosure that was discovered however none of our server hardware show up in SCOM. 

I do see some logs in the Event Manager Log that look odd but I don't know what to make of them. 

2020-09-29 16:53:26.1500 HewlettPackard.OneView.EventManager 136:141 INFO HPOneViewDataLayer.RestHelper.RestHelper.CheckCertificate Certificate validation initiated for : Uri-/rest/appliance/configuration/timeconfig/localtime

2020-09-29 16:53:26.2090 HewlettPackard.OneView.EventManager 136:141 INFO HPOneViewMissedAlertsCOMAddIn.TimeStampHelper.AddApplianceEntryToCollection Updated start time:  to the collection for appliance: x.x.x.x.

2020-09-29 16:53:26.2090 HewlettPackard.OneView.EventManager 136:141 INFO HPOneViewMissedAlertsCOMAddIn.TimeStampHelper.AddApplianceEntryToCollection Appliance: x.x.x.x is not found for update.

Environment: Server 2019/SCOM 2019/Oneview 5.4
The Account is a local OneView Account that has the same rights as the built in Administrator account. 

4 REPLIES 4
Anurag_Soni
HPE Pro

Please share the logs present under HPE OneView Management Packs folder. There might be an issue with server discovery. 

I work for HPE

Accept or Kudo

pcookhayboo
Occasional Contributor

Anurag_Soni
HPE Pro

I see the server discovery script exception in the log file. For more troubleshootinh, i need to see the system. please log a support case to assist on this issue further.

I work for HPE

Accept or Kudo

pcookhayboo
Occasional Contributor

I'm using the free version with no support. I will look for other solutions.