2711 Online
108759 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Remote support is unable to connect to HPE

Tan_Foo_Siang
Advisor

Remote support is unable to connect to HPE

Hi Everyone

Is anyone receiving this alert from OneView recently?

I don't see any issues with my proxy as it could still connect to the test websites without any issues.

Current OneView version is 3.00.05-0271823

Thanks.

15 REPLIES 15
Hanky
Visitor

Hi,

we got the same issue. I talked to our proxy admin an he decided to add the hpe.com website an special exclusion list (whithout broken ssl ) and .  .it works :-) 

Good luck

Tan_Foo_Siang
Advisor

The problem seems to have gone away after a few days.

Probably my proxy seems to be working fine now.

ChrisLynch
HPE Pro

We have been experiencing higher than expected amount of traffic with all of the customers upgrading to HPE OneView 3.0 and enabling Remote Support.  We have performed backend maintenance and expanded our available resources to hopefully address this issue.  If you continue to experience this error, please open a support case.

I am an HPE employee

Accept or Kudo

InforMatt
Occasional Collector

We are still experiencing this issue and the expanded support mentioned was completed almost 2 weeks ago.  Are there still issues at HPE?

Tan_Foo_Siang
Advisor

Looks like the problem is solved, I have not received any related alerts since 28 Dec 2016

Vladislav1
Advisor

Unfortunately the problem is not solved.
If it occurred before every 10-15 minutes, now about 2-3 times a day. Even better of course, but I want to solve it completely.

InforMatt
Occasional Collector

It is certainly not solved. we have received over 100 alerts in the past 3 days.  We have an open case that has been escalated, but it's been open for 4 days.  getting a bit frustrated with OneView due to all the issues lately. How does a company like HPE not plan for adpotion of their own product?

peyrache
Respected Contributor

hello

shall you give case number please

thanks

JY

Vladislav1
Advisor

It seems that everything is normal - already one week with no loss of communication
Thank you!