HPE OneView
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCOM 2016 integration Error code 101 : PLease verify the ip address/DNS name or credentials

LGJax
Occasional Contributor

SCOM 2016 integration Error code 101 : PLease verify the ip address/DNS name or credentials

I have an existing SCOM 2012 environment that is working with oneview and I am in the proccess of doing a side by side installation.  I  am trying to configur the new managment pack in scom 2016 and I get the message unable to add appliance :  x.x.x.x 

Errocode : 101 Please verify the ip address/DNS Name or credentials. 

If I enter the appliance IP or hostname, it will prompt me to install a self signed certificate  with the appliance name in it. As soon as I hit install, I get the message above.  I am using local credentials and have tested it locally.  

2 REPLIES
Doug de Werd
Honored Contributor

Re: SCOM 2016 integration Error code 101 : PLease verify the ip address/DNS name or credentials

Importing the certificate is an administrative task which requires administrative privileges. Please  login to the system as a domain administrator (<domain_name>\administrator ) and then try to add the OneView appliance in the Configuration Dashboard.

Thanks,
Doug

Expert in ProLiant Clusters
LGJax
Occasional Contributor

Re: SCOM 2016 integration Error code 101 : PLease verify the ip address/DNS name or credentials

Hi Doug, I am a local admin on the SCOM server that I am working on. I need domain admin in order to import it into SCOM?