Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Server profile waiting on AMS

BradV
Respected Contributor

Server profile waiting on AMS

I have a DL560 Gen10 with a server profile applied.  The OneView status shows: 

A new firmware baseline has been applied on this server.  OneView is waiting for detecting the operating system and the driver inventory details before proceeding with the firmware and driver update.
<b>Resolution</b>
Make sure the AMS is installed in the operating system and is in a running state.  Once the AMS has been started, OneView will collect the inventory and will start the firmware update.

AMS is installed an running on the server.  sut -status shows: 

User Action Needed.....: To perform the firmware updates import the server to OneView or use iLO Amplifier Pack.  If imported into OneView create a server profile with a firmware baseline and apply the profile to the server.

The server (actually have 3 in this situation) is added to OneView and does have a server profile applied with a firmware baseline.  What else might I be missing?

3 REPLIES 3
ChrisLynchHPE
Neighborhood Moderator

Re: Server profile waiting on AMS

I would restart SUT, as it might not be reading the iLO correctly.  What version of OneView do you have installed?

I am an HPE employee

Accept or Kudo

BradV
Respected Contributor

Hi Chris,

I am running 4.20.01-0380241.  I restarted AMS and refreshed within OneView.  Running amsd-1.4.0.

Regards,

Brad

ronissac
HPE Pro

Hi BradV , 

Please log a support ticket with HPE oneview team, We may need to look at the Oneview logs and configuration

Regards 

Ronny 

I am an HPE employee

I am an HPE employee
Accept or Kudo