6006 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Unable to Download HPE Oneview

WakBijok
Occasional Visitor

Unable to Download HPE Oneview

Hi all,

I need to download the HPE Oneview software, but I keep getting below message everytime I clicked on Download button.

HPE regrets to inform you that we are unable to act on your access request at this time due to technical issues we are currently experiencing with user validation.

To proceed please submit a site support request for assistance and we will help you shortly.

Live bot support is not helpful, and the link given is also the same.

3 REPLIES 3
DanCernese
HPE Pro

Re: Unable to Download HPE Oneview

Download links for some products broke this week; i'll report this one.  what path did you take to find the download?

In trying to reproduce the download issue, I was getting a "Status 400 - Bad Request".  I found that if I logged completely out of my HPE Passport account and started over it worked after logging in again.

I am an HPE Employee
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
akg7
HPE Pro

Hello @WakBijok,

Below link is working fine:

https://myenterpriselicense.hpe.com/cwp-ui/download/swd/product/details/Z7550-63180

Can you check and which version you are downloading and I believe you are using valid HPE Passport login?

Thanks!

Note: While I am an HPE Employee, all of my comments (whether noted or not), are my own and are not any official representation of the companyAccept or Kudo
DanCernese
HPE Pro

It does not work fine all the time.  For example, again this morning https://myenterpriselicense.hpe.com/ is returning HTTP Status 400 - Bad Request.

I am an HPE Employee
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo