New Discussion юеВ

Re: Unable to find Oneview 410.00 Upgrade .bin

SOLVED
Go to solution
DTBall
Visitor

Unable to find Oneview 410.00 Upgrade .bin

Hi All,

I'm probably just completely lost here, but I just can't seem to find the .bin file for the 4.10 update. Is there one? The download page lists the full VM but I'm not seeing the update file. Do I really need to go to a new install?

DT

4 REPLIES 4
DanCernese
HPE Pro

HPE is actively working on a potential issue in the OneView 4.10.03 patch release. The OneView 4.10.03 patch release has been removed from the download site until the issue is resolved. Unfortunately due to a secondary supply chain action, the 4.10.01 update was not restored.

We will address this situation as soon as possible.  Sorry for your experience.

I am an HPE Employee
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
DanCernese
HPE Pro
Solution

I don't know if there's a way here to link to another topic; so I am copying my reply here for you to see.

The issue has been sorted.  The files for 4.10.03 will be restored.  The caution learned is that the VM's memory size must be exactly 16GB (no smaller and no bigger) otherwise there's a strong chance the upgrade may fail.  The support pages will take a few days to propagate worldwide.

Sorry for the delay.

I am an HPE Employee
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
DTBall
Visitor

Thanks Dan,

I'll give it a try. I was about to go with the new VM and try to restore from backup but wasn't sure that would work. I have about 300 blades and wasn't looking forward to recreating everything. Of course if I could resist the urge to keep everything up to date I wouldn't have these issues. Thanks again.

Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

> I don't know if there's a way here to link to another topic

Just paste in the URL:

https://community.hpe.com/t5/HPE-OneView/OneView-4-10-03-Downloaded-10-12-but-no-longer-available-in-SW/m-p/7022206#U7022206