6846 Online
108799 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Updating Logical Interconnect Groups

SamuelN
Occasional Collector

Updating Logical Interconnect Groups

Hello,

I am using HPE Oneview 3.10.07 in a data center environment with large quantities of oneview connected enclosures(200-300). These are not all part of the same logical interconnect group but my logical interconnect groups do get to be rather large. When adding a new VLAN to a larger interconnect group it can be rather time-consuming to go to each individual logical interconnect member to instruct it to resync with the group's configuration.

I do not have access to the API.

My question is, am I able to perform the effect of the powershell CMDLET "Get-HPOVLogicalInterconnect | Update-HPOVLogicalInterconnect" through the GUI?  

2 REPLIES 2
ChrisLynch
HPE Pro

Re: Updating Logical Interconnect Groups

Yes.  The PowerShell Cmdlets try to adhere to the same UI User Experience where it can.  As the documentation for "Update-HPOVLogicalInterconnect" states, it helps to remediate configuration inconsistencies with the parent Logical Interconnect Group.

I am an HPE employee

Accept or Kudo

SamuelN
Occasional Collector

Re: Updating Logical Interconnect Groups

Excellent! That is good to hear.

That being said, where in the GUI am I able to instruct oneview to "resync configuration for all member Logical Interconnects with the configuration of the parent Logical Interconnect Group"?