Did you mean: 

c3000 support for OneView

SOLVED
Go to solution
mattstiltedview
Occasional Contributor

c3000 support for OneView

Hi,

We recently purchased a c3000 and HP OneView, only to discover that our chassis is not supported.

Are there plans to support the c3000 in a future release of HP OneView?

Thanks,
Matt

6 REPLIES
ChrisLynchHPE
Neighborhood Moderator
Solution

Re: c3000 support for OneView

Hello, and welcome to the HP OneView forums.  I wish I had better news, but the c3000 is not supported.  We do continuously look at customer feedback to help prioritize enhancements and new features.  However, I cannot comment on unreleased or unannounced versions in a public forum.

Steve-AU
Visitor

I know this is an old post but the c3000 is still a current model. Any word on adding support?

ChrisLynchHPE
Neighborhood Moderator

At this time, we have no plans to offer support for the C3000 enclosure and HP OneView.  As I stated above, we do take all feedback to help prioritize features.  I would ask that you reach out to your HP Account Team and/or HP Partner to discuss this further.

Steve-AU
Visitor

Ok thanks Chris. I may mention it but I am guessing it is probably not really worth it at this point. We my just need to stick with HP SIM to monitor blades in this chassis.

Aurelien-BdB
Occasional Visitor

Hello,

I undertstand the c3000 will not be supported by One View.

Ok, but, what can I use to monitor blade inside a c3000 ?

The blade are all ESXi 5.5 with D2200sb attached.

Thanks for your answer.

ChrisLynchHPE
Neighborhood Moderator

At this time, we are instructing customers to continue to use SIM or Insight Control to monitor their C3000 enclosures and its components.