HPE OneView

disable automatic display of filters on the right

BradV
Respected Contributor

disable automatic display of filters on the right

Running OneView 6.  When viewing the server hardware, a small sub-window opens on the right display filters.  Is there a setting to keep this from being the default?

3 REPLIES 3
ChrisLynch
HPE Pro

Re: disable automatic display of filters on the right

The filter display will show all resources, and more specifically those that you are scoped to if using scopes.  What specifically where you looking to do with filtering?

I am an HPE employee

Accept or Kudo

BradV
Respected Contributor

Hi Chris,

I don't want the filter sub-window to pop up.  It blocks part of the display.  Filtering is great, but it should only pop up when I request it, not because it feels like it. 

Regards,

Brad

BradV
Respected Contributor

Someone asked me to post a screen shot, but I'm not allowed to do that.  I'll give a more detailed description.  I open OneView and have the dashboard displayed.  I think click on "Server Hardware xxx>" to pull up the server hardware page.  In the search box, I put in part of a server name to restrict my view to just one rack of servers.  I click on one of them because I want to open the console.  Before I can click on the Actions button, the filters sub-window pops up on the right side moving the actions button and I wind up clicking on something I did not want to.  This was not happening under previous versions.  It is just annoying.