HPE OneView
1752802 Members
5630 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: "HPE Oneview did not receive an expected event notification from the server..." after

cesarpegado
Valued Contributor

Re: "HPE Oneview did not receive an expected event notification from the server..." after

I previously thought upgrdaing the firmware fixes it, but i had a batch of servers in 1 subnet having this issue, and that ended up being a firewall issue. So i'm now trying to get networks to check the connection between iLOs and OneView server.

Rajini_Saini
HPE Pro

Hi,

If there are no issues on the server, then to clear the alert;
Refresh the server hardware and wait for 5 minutes for the alert to be cleared.
If refreshing the server hardware did not clear the alert, Reset the iLO, and then refresh the server hardware.
Ensure that port 443 is not blocked by a firewall.
Refresh the server hardware after enabling port 443.
Link: https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docId=mmr_kc-0113804

Thank you,

Regards,
Rajini

I work for HPE

Accept or Kudo

amirgilan
Advisor

Thanks Dear DanCernese,

With your help, I was able to solve the problem on some servers, but some of the servers (or firewalls on their network) belong to a company or group outside my reach, which unfortunately can not be fixed. For example, the BareMetal servers we use for CDN may have networks of several different companies in different parts of the world whose network ports cannot be changed by me..
My advice is to change STATE of these errors from "Locked" to "Warning" so that we can at least understand the errors more accurately and cleared manually.

Thanks a lot.
Amir Gilan