108788 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: with enable proactiveHA on DL380 G10 alarm appear

baber1
Regular Advisor

with enable proactiveHA on DL380 G10 alarm appear

Hi

i have 2 type of server DL380 G8 and DL 380G10

each of them has reside on separate clusters while i run ProactiveHA on clusters that contain DL380 G8 , that's ok

but while config proactiveHA on cl;uster that contain DL380 G10 it will appear attach alarm on all of hosts

56.jpg

i hvae asked this question in vmware forum also , on the other hand i have installed latest SPP with latest ILO firmware 1.45 on all of esxi hosts.

now what is the problem on G10 ?

7 REPLIES 7
baber1
Regular Advisor

no one can not help me ?

Hitesh_P
Occasional Visitor

Contact the support centre and get a case logged in order to gather the required logs and identify the issue.

I am a HPE Employee
baber1
Regular Advisor

Thansk, but i am using a trial license and no have contract . but this is so strange for me why no one could not help me about this issue ?

while i install vcsa an create cluster and after enable HA and DRS and finaly enable proactiveHA there is not any problem and every thing work excellent but if restart vcsa after boot up will be show that error on all of hosts reside in cluster.

not happen this issue for anyone untill now ?

BR

Babak

baber1
Regular Advisor

Actually i was ran that and work excellent but just after reboot vcenter show unknow health status issue on all of my hosts and not disappear .

As i see in HP document that cause one of these :

Health status or information is missing for specific hosts or clusters Cause Active and properly authenticated communication between vCenter Server, HPE OneView for VMware vCenter, ESXi Offline Bundle for VMware ESXi, or Virtual Connect Manager (blades only), and the managed nodes is not established with their management processors.
108 Troubleshooting
Action

1. Verify that properly authenticated communication is established.

2. Verify that the iLO information is associated correctly with the corresponding host system.

3. Verify that the ESXi Offline Bundle for VMware ESXi are installed and that the credentials are properly configured in HPE OneView for VMware vCenter.

4. Verify that either the global credentials or the credentials specific to each iLO, Onboard Administrator, and VMware host are configured properly.

5. Ensure that the initial polling cycle is complete. This may take a few moments, depending on the settings.

number2 : i have added ilo authentication with name do hpe oneview nothing anything about ILO in oneview for vcenter

number3 : i jus install esxi hpe custome , what is ESXi Offline Bundle for VMware ESXi are installed ?

number4 : what does means from number4 ?

BR

Babak

baber1
Regular Advisor

Would anyone help me to solve the problem ?

even i installed latest update for one view - 4.20.02-0395878 also installed oneview for vcenter 9.4 but that issue not solved now what do we had to do ?

ChrisLynch
HPE Pro

Please open a support case.  This forum is parimarily used for customers and partners to discuss various topics about HPE OneView, not for technical support.

I am an HPE employee

Accept or Kudo

Danmind
Occasional Advisor

I have the same problem, every time after reboot vcsa. The error disappears if rebooting the hosts.

BL460Gen10, i tested with latest SPP 2019.03 and 2019.09, latest ov4vc 9.4 and 9.5