Did you mean: 

All Simplivity Actions Not Appear for New VMs

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

All Simplivity Actions Not Appear for New VMs

Hello All,

I have a cluster with 4 nodes Simplivity 380 Gen9 using ESXi 6.7 U2 Express Patch 09 - Build 13644319. The vCenter is Appliance and use 6.7 U2c version - Build 14070457.

All nodes are using the OminiStack 3.7.10 version and the lastest plugin of management the environment.

Is there some issue with the Simplivity plugin on a 3.7.10 version when it created a new VM?

When I click on an old VM and select the "All Simplivity actions" Menu, I can see all items to configure backup, move...

If I click on a new VM (created after environment upgrade) I can´t see the items on "All Simplivity Actions" Menu.

May you help me to solve this issue?

Thank you all.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
HPE Pro

Re: All Simplivity Actions Not Appear for New VMs

Hi @EduardoMoreira 

Thanks for using the forum. 

This issue is "potentially" more deserving of a dedicated support case, so if the steps I am about to tell you don't resolve your issue, then I would recommend creating a support ticket for us to look at this in more detail via a remote session.

Create an SSH session to each OVC in the cluster using your vCenter admin credentials, and run the following commands on each:

#sudo systemctl restart svt-controlservices@0.service

Once done, check SimpliVity actions on one of the newly added VM's. If this doesn't help, then please create a support ticket as mentioned.

Hope this helps!!

Thanks,

DeclanOR  #I am a HPE Employee

Accept or Kudo

I am an HPE Employee
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hello @DeclanOR ,

Unfortunately, the commands didn't solve the issue. I will open the case on HPE Support Center.

Thank you for your attention.

Highlighted
HPE Pro
Solution

Hi @EduardoMoreira 

Thanks for the update.

Yes, a support case is the best option here, as a remote session will be needed to see exactly what's going on.

Thanks,

DeclanOR  #I am a HPE Employee

Accept or Kudo

I am an HPE Employee