HPE SimpliVity
1751813 Members
5593 Online
108781 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Cannot able to edit and change the memory of the VM on HP simplivity, its a windows 2016 VM

RasHP
Occasional Visitor

Cannot able to edit and change the memory of the VM on HP simplivity, its a windows 2016 VM

Cannot able to edit and change the memory of the VM on HP simplivity, its a windows 2016 VM.

If I remove that VM from inventory & tried to add it again but still it is not allowing to change the memory allocation of the VM.

Anyone can help ?

Note: it's only happening with one of the vmware- VM in the simplivity.

2 REPLIES 2
Deepak_K
HPE Pro

Re: Cannot able to edit and change the memory of the VM on HP simplivity, its a windows 2016 VM

Hi

Is the VM powered off before changing the memory size ? If no, then please power-off the VM and try changing the memory size. It should work.

If you still have problem in allocating/changing the size of the VM. Please reach out to the HPE VMware Support if you have purchased VMware support contract from HPE. Else, we request you to reach out to direct VMware technical support team for assistance.

Thanks

Deepak

Hewlett Packard Enterprise. 

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

gustenar
HPE Pro

Hello @RasHP 

Are you getting any specific messages when you try to perform this activity?

I am an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo