4075 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: New Backup Reporting in 4.0.1 and MVA

ICPMuenchen
Frequent Advisor

New Backup Reporting in 4.0.1 and MVA

Hey Guys,

now we are running Version 4.0.1 and i was wondering where the new Backup Reporting Feature could be found? i really searched every entry in the vCenter Plugin but it seems i am blind

i also noticed the new MVA. Are there any more information about the MVA, is it usefull / necesseray to deploy and are there any special advantages? We only have a 2-Node Cluster, hence i dont know if i should give it a try or if i should just leave the cluster without.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards

Peter

1 REPLY 1
gustenar
HPE Pro

Re: New Backup Reporting in 4.0.1 and MVA

Hello @ICPMuenchen 

Thank you for using HPE SimpliVity Forum.

Please follow this link on page 53 to find instructions on how to generate a backup report:

HPE OmniStack 4.0.1 for vSphere Administration Guide

https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docLocale=en_US&docId=a00097045en_us

Also in this same guide you can find information about the MVA on page 17. The MVA provides centralized management services for the Simplivity federation. Other benefit is that it allows more HPE hosts to be managed by a single vCenter server. It can be benefitial in large Simplivity federations as it can help with general management performance. 

Hope this helps.

Thanks

I am an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo