1753939 Members
9597 Online
108811 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: New Deployment of OmniStack 3.7.10 stalls at step 9 of 34

gustenar
HPE Pro

@fahlis Thanks for the update. I saw this document yesterday and I'm glad you tried this fix. Let us know if this resolves it. 

Regarding the iLO, the latest supported one is version 1.44 for software 3.7.10.  Might be best to stay in the certified versions. 

I am an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
fahlis
Frequent Advisor

@gustenar 
Great.
yes I thought so to regarding iLO.

So I tried to downgrade with booting SVTSP-2019_0903.01.iso - Interactive Mode- Force iLO 1.44

But it Fails.

Is it possible to download a standalone iLO v 1.44 .bin file and try to downgrade directly from iLO GUI

I know there's a CLI way also but never have done it...perhaps it's time for a first time now

Any guides or other advises ?

Br / Tony

fahlis
Frequent Advisor

@gustenar @AnkiN @DaveOb 

FYI the deployment worked just fine after adjusting to "thumbprint" as stated earlier.

Thanks all for your great help.

Br / Tony

gustenar
HPE Pro

Thanks for the update! Glad it worked.

I am an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
DeclanOR
Respected Contributor

Hi @fahlis 

Glad to hear about the fix. Coincidentally, we have published the following article today which relates to the fix you applied.

Posting it here for others who may come across this post.

https://support.hpe.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docLocale=en_US&docId=mmr_sf-EN_US000061963&withFrame

Thanks,

DeclanOR  #I am a HPE Employee

Accept or Kudo