108789 Solutions
New Discussion

New cluster 4.1 in existant fédération

SOLVED
Go to solution
jneau
Advisor

New cluster 4.1 in existant fédération

I am currently deploying new nodes in an existing federation a new cluster in 4.1 (Vcenter, arbiter, updated plugins) named "New-Cluster". My new nodes have been deployed without problem since midday.

The client administrator gives me warnings from the vcenter (see below):

Objet: [VMware vCenter - Alarm SimpliVity node replication data size warning] The SimpliVity replication system is accumulating a large number of rows that have not been transmitted to node(s) node-xx10. This usually means a node or nodes are of...

Target: node-xx01
Previous Status: Gray
New Status: Yellow

Alarm Definition:
([Event alarm expression: event.com.simplivity.event.cfgdb.archive.txnumber.warn; Status = Yellow])

Event details:
The SimpliVity replication system is accumulating a large number of rows that have not been transmitted to node(s) node-xx10. This usually means a node or nodes are offline or disconnected. If the node is not going to become active again it should be removed from the federation.

The host node-xx01 in question is not part of the new cluster, I found this “KB”, must I acknowledge the alarm as said in the document: “It can also be observed when a new node is added to a federation. In this situation you can acknowledge and clear the alarm ”.

https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docLocale=en_US&docId=mmr_sf-EN_US000061701

thank you for your feedback, Very good day,

1 REPLY 1
jneau
Advisor
Solution

Re: New cluster 4.1 in existant fédération

Well, it's a false positive. Its a bug.

Close this post.