4892 Online
108782 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Portal MyLicense / Package content

J-Philippe
Regular Advisor

Portal MyLicense / Package content

Hi to the community,

was downloading some stuff for SimpliVity then asking myself about the content of a download : HPE_OmniStack_Software_3.7.10A_Q8A57-11088.zip

Is there a way to know what is the ESXi version include in the deploy-installer-10.35.0-psi18+sva-3.7.10.200-usb.img file ? (of course before trying to deploy it..)

If I refer to the correct interop guide the 3.7.10 is explicitly compliant with some vSphere 6.5 and 6.7 release. But does it mean they are all available in the img file ? If not I guess that we just have to download the needed ESXi offline bundle and then add them into the right folder to make them available for a deployment or an upgrade.

But anyway I'm looking if there is a place somewhere with this kind of information ?

Regards,

Jean-Philippe

2 REPLIES 2
gustenar
HPE Pro

Hello @J-Philippe 

Thank you for using HPE SimpliVity Forum. 

The package includes HPE SimpliVity ESXi 6.5 and 6.7 bundles supported for the specific version you downloaded, you can choose either version during deployment/upgrades. 

The interoperability guide is where you find software compatibility related information. 

Hope this helps.

I am an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
J-Philippe
Regular Advisor

Hi Gustenar,

thanks for your answer. I 'll denifitely consider the interop guide as the bible regarding SimpliVity bundle

Regards,

Jean-Philippe