1748165 Members
3829 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: SimpliVity OmniStack 4.1.0U1 Now Available for download

Kipp_Glover
HPE Pro

SimpliVity OmniStack 4.1.0U1 Now Available for download

Today, August 11, 2021, HPE release OmniStack 4.1.0U1.  You can find this on the HPE Support Center:  https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/swd/detail?swItemId=MTX_ee6db5e1e7e74efba1698a53c5  

New in HPE SimpliVity OmniStack 4.1.0 U1

• This release adds vSphere 7.0 upgrade and deployment support for Gen9.

Refer to HPE OmniStack 4.1.0U1 for vSphere Release Notes for the complete list of enhancements in this release.
Refer to HPE SimpliVity OmniStack 4.1.0U1 Interoperability Guide for the latest firmware and software policies.

I work for HPE
8 REPLIES 8
Anjum_IK
HPE Pro

Thank you very much  Kipp_Glover  , certainly is an Important information.

I am an HPE Employee

I work for HPE

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!
Accept or Kudo

[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Randolfini
Frequent Advisor

Hi Kipp,

Maybe just me but the HPE OmniStack 4.1.0U1 for vSphere Release Notes URL is returning the error below.

Document not available
Please check the Document ID or your account permissions.
Note:
Customers and HPE Partners: login using an HPE Passport account associated with your company email address
Employees: login via HPE employee sign-in
Also the Interop Guide is taking me to 4.1.0 version with a revision date of April 1 2021.

Seems like the links for 4.1.0 U1 aren't going to that release yet.

Kipp_Glover
HPE Pro

There seems to be an issue with the links.  I have been told they are working to get them updated.  The link to the interop seems to point to the older 4.1.0 interop.    Try this link for the 4.1.0U1 interop:  https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docLocale=en_US&docId=a00117319en_us 

I work for HPE
Brian_Galante
Frequent Advisor

Is there a 4.1.0 U1 release for Gen 10 Simplivity's? I only see the SIMPLIVITY_GEN9 available for download.

Kipp_Glover
HPE Pro

Hi Brian!

I do see the label (SIMPLIVITY_GEN9) on the download page.  4.1.0U1 is supported on both Gen9 and Gen10.   You can confirm this in the Interop guide.  I am looking into adding a new label to this page (SIMPLIVITY_GEN10).    There is only one download for both Gen9 and Gen10.  

Cheers!
/Kipp

I work for HPE
Kipp_Glover
HPE Pro

Hi Brian!

There are two pages in the My Software Center that will allow you to download 4.1.0U1.  There is one page with the SIMPLIVITY_GEN9 label and one page with the SIMPLIVITY_GEN10 label.    Each page will download the same version of 4.1.0U1.    Sorry for the confusion.  It does not matter which page you use for the download of 4.1.0U1

Cheers!
/Kipp

I work for HPE
Matthew Ingram
Regular Advisor

Will there be an updated esxi bundle released as well? The interop refrences them but they are not in the portal.

ERSpigle
Occasional Contributor

I am also curious about this as it relates to the ESXi host image. I was searching around and the best I found was this download, but it alludes to Gen 9 (does the "plus"part mean Gen 10 as well?). Can we install the below on a Gen 10 server for the ESXi portion?

https://customerconnect.vmware.com/downloads/details?downloadGroup=OEM-ESXI67U3-HPE&productId=742