1753530 Members
4878 Online
108795 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Is p4000 SRA 5 available yet?

MattGGG
Occasional Contributor

Is p4000 SRA 5 available yet?

I didn't see it on VMware's SRM download page.

Thanks,

-Matt

5 REPLIES 5
Joris Vliegen
Advisor

Yes it is. Just look in the download folder of your CMC. (You first need to download the latest firmware). Typical C:\Program Files\HP\P4000\UI\downloads.

Screenshot

Kind regards,

Joris Vliegen

MattGGG
Occasional Contributor

Thanks.

I am trying to update my HP VSA (laptop version) from 9.0x to 9.5.   Each time I try it hangs at 5% (318MB).

Any ideas?

Joris Vliegen
Advisor

If what you mean is the download from the internet hangs, then the answer is: "just keep trying". It took me several times for the download to complete at my laptop and also at customers servers. So this seems to be "normal".

Bart_Heungens
Honored Contributor

It has to do with time-outs and too much connections on the HP servers... Indeed keep trying...

What you can do also is connect to the FTP server directly (link is confuured in the preferences.txt file) and odwnload the (big) files yourself via your Windows PC directly... Worked fine for me and didn't have disconnections so far...

Kr,
Bart

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post was useful, clik on my KUDOS! "White Star" !
MattGGG
Occasional Contributor

Watching the downloads directory on the C: drive and comparing the files that were being downloaded to the FTP site containing the files,   what would happen is that it would download an update file and then hang with 2K left for the update file.   It did this for at least 4 files.   I ended up just using the FTP site for those 4 files and retried the CMC's Upgrade and it completed the last 389MB on it's own.

Thanks,

-Matt