StoreVirtual Storage
1752477 Members
5920 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Lefthand NSM 150 (2 Problems) This happens to me for entrusted

fonsy fonsy

Lefthand NSM 150 (2 Problems) This happens to me for entrusted

I,ve buyed 2 Lefthand NSM 150 of second hand.In the first i,ll tray to boot but my surprise is when I boot the SAN/IQ software and require me LOGIN & Password which i don,t know.Is there anyway to reset this LOGIN & PASSWORD?
I,ve tryed to install (7.0.14046) in the second NSM 150 but I need plug one USb with license keys which I haven,t.
Could help me with these proble if it,s possible?

Thank you in advance

A Greetings

P.S. This thread ahs been moved from Storage Area Networks (SAN) (Enterprise) to HP StoreVirtual Storage / LeftHand. - Hp Forum Moderator

3 REPLIES 3
Mark...
Honored Contributor

Hi,
Have you tried going back to the person/company you bought the kit off and asking them for the username and password - they should know?
Have you tried the default username/password of admin/admin.
The licences you will have to BUY if you are not able to get them from where you bought the kit from. For the licence you will need the MAC address of each NSM and then contact HP to buy the licences. Once you have purchased the licences you go here:
https://webware.hp.com/licensinghome/hppwelcome.asp
to generate them.
Mark...
if you have nothing useful to say, say nothing...
fonsy fonsy

Thanks, Mark.

In the first NSM 150 I tried with admin,admin to pasword and login and doen,t work. And my seller doesn,t know about it.

I,ll try to contact with License Support and I,ll ask for the price. I can to install OPENFILER if the licenses are expensive.
James Magrish

That model was discontiunued and there are no upgrades avail. Time to reformat and load Open Filer.