New Discussion

Not all files have been downloaded in HP VSA CMC

SOLVED
Go to solution
thakkine
Regular Visitor

Not all files have been downloaded in HP VSA CMC

Hi,

HP StoreVirtual Centraliced Management Console 10.5.00 build 0181.0 has problem upgrading VSA. It gives error "Not all files have been downloaded". If I click Continue button for three urgent upgrades, an error "Cannot find one or more files to download from FTP site".

I have downloaded manually those three urgent upgrades from HP ftp server to another directory and checked that their checksums match with ones in C:\Program Files\HP\StoreVirtual\UI\downloads.

In addition to that I closed CMC and deleted all files in the download directory, but still same error appears.

Additional information: CMC computer requires a proxy to connect to Internet, but it seems to work, because CMC is able to download bunch of files with no problem. I have checked option "Download only files applicable to my systems" in CMC preferences.

How can I continue solving the problem? Is there a log where I could check which files are actually missing?

2 REPLIES 2
oikjn
Honored Contributor
Solution

Re: Not all files have been downloaded in HP VSA CMC

last time I ran into this I got the thing fixed by changing my settings from "download only requied files" to "download all" and then everything worked.... was a lot of files to download so make sure you have the space and bandwidth, but that did get the files I needed to actually work w/ CMC.

thakkine
Regular Visitor

Re: Not all files have been downloaded in HP VSA CMC

Thanks, that solved the problem!