4707 Online
108783 Solutions
New Discussion

RE:HP StoreVirtual 4330 1TB MDL SAS Storage Network Configurations

cidic
Advisor

RE:HP StoreVirtual 4330 1TB MDL SAS Storage Network Configurations

Hi Experts,

I'am on my way to getting a new HP StoreVirtual 4330 1TB MDL SAS Storage. As a beginner I never configured one of this from scratch and would appreciate some 'how' and 'dos' to get started into configuring the initial TCP/IP settings of the new node.  From my wild guess I'm assuming it must be booted up and connecting from a serial port to initially set up the IP address... I would appreciate any basic notes/information and links to supported documents for references.

Many Thanks

Cidic. 

3 REPLIES 3
Dirk Trilsbeek
Valued Contributor

Re: RE:HP StoreVirtual 4330 1TB MDL SAS Storage Network Configurations

after booting you should see console window where you can login and setup the network. Everything else is done with the StoreVirtual Centralized Management Console (CMC).

oikjn
Honored Contributor

not to sound like a jerk, but read the manual...  it actually goes through a step by step that is simple and actually works...  use it and you won't be sad and you will actually understand why things are how they are.

Prakash Singh_1
HPE Pro

Hi,

For P4000 SAN solutions querries you can also visit the HP Guided troubleshooting tree.

Below is the link for HPGT:

http://h20180.www2.hp.com/apps/Nav?h_pagetype=s-905&h_lang=en&h_cc=us&h_product=304617&h_audience=smb&h_client=s-h-e010-1&h_audiencerestrict=true&lang=en&cc=us

I work for HP

Regards,

PS
To assign points on this post? Click the white Thumbs up below!