StoreVirtual Storage
1752465 Members
5732 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: StoreVirtual CMC: Warning: events are not available. Unable to communicate with the storage syst

SOLVED
Go to solution
Thomas_SG
Advisor

StoreVirtual CMC: Warning: events are not available. Unable to communicate with the storage system

Dear Community

I am running StoreVirtual CMC v12.5 (build 0547.0)

Quite randomly, I have this error when I try to view Events in StoreVirtual CMC

Warning: Events are not available. Unable to communicate with the storage system '<IP address of the storage system>'. The issue may be due to a momentary communication interruption with a network or software component. Wait several seconds and click Update to try again.

Waiting a while does not help, neither clicking Update. Even a reboot of the machine running the CMC does not help.

Next day I try to access the same, it works fine with no issues before appearing again a few days later.

Anyone else seen this issue before?

Are there any logs I can check to find the root cause?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
NDE_GSP
Frequent Visitor

Re: StoreVirtual CMC: Warning: events are not available. Unable to communicate with the storage syst

I have the same problem.

Everything gone fine (manager up, volume up, no warning) exept the event part.

Some could have an idea?

Thank you for your help

Thomas_SG
Advisor

I never managed to fix this issue and still see it from time to time.
I am still running v12.0.00.0725.0, so not sure if this might have been fixed in a more recent release.

Thomas_SG
Advisor
Solution

I have now upgraded to 12.6 and have not seen this error again.

I can only hope it is resolved.