108757 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: vsa license

SOLVED
Go to solution
bublik
Valued Contributor

vsa license

When I downloaded evaluation vsa it does not come with the license key. Am I able to use all of the features? How do I get the eval license that will enable all of the features in VSA?

3 REPLIES 3
oikjn
Honored Contributor

I'm 99% sure that it "just works".  I think it will work for 60 days of full features and give you warnings during that time about registering.  I think this only actually applies to the advanced features and a basic VSA without the network cluster functions enabled will work forever.

bublik
Valued Contributor

actually this is what i am after is to have 2 VSA with advanced features so i can test some of the advanced functionality. will this work even though it says it is not licensed?

Dirk Trilsbeek
Valued Contributor
Solution

yes. You can test the cluster functionality (as soon as you put more than one VSA into the cluster, you are "unlicensed") for 30 or 60 days (can't remember how long the grace period exactly is), after that the cluster becomes inaccessible for servers. You will then have to remove the nodes from the cluster and create a new one, that will give you another equally long test period.