1752788 Members
6127 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Can't upload firmware bundle to Oneview repo

Kerry Quillen
Regular Advisor

Can't upload firmware bundle to Oneview repo

Tried to upload new 4.5gb custom Synergy SPP to Oneview (4.10.04) today and got an error that there was not enough space.  I have one 5gb SPP bundle there now which should leave me with 7gb free.  Settings--> Repository shows that I have only 2.3gb.  Refreshing the repo changes nothing.  Anyone seen this?  I have not restarted the Oneview appliance yet because this requires an after hours change event.

4 REPLIES 4
jsm6
HPE Pro

Hi, So when did you removed your previous SPP? Was that 4.7GB of size? If yes, may be though you do not see that in OV GUI - but it haven't actually unmounted inside OV. 1.Try to add the same OLD SPP (which was removed earlier).See if it gets added.If succeeds, then try removing it again and check. 2.Else we might need a OV reboot (or) log a support case so that Support folks can get into the composer and check/manually unmount the OLD SPP if mounted. Also for time being (until you reboot OV or support folks check it), you may consider adding it to external repository. Thanks.
I am a HPE Employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

Kerry Quillen
Regular Advisor

I didn't remove the previous spp.  But I shouldn't have to given that there should be around 7gb of space left.  I have another identical Synergy installation at another site that has the same old SPP loaded and it allowed me to upload the new one..

jsm6
HPE Pro

May be, but what i meant is somehow older spp which you removed earlier might have not got unmounted from OV (even if a file or directoy exists from previous SPP OV doesnt discard the spp).

So please try the option which i suggested (if u remember) what SPP was that else, please log a Support case so that we can log into OV console and check what is mounted and occupying the space.

Other option would be to go fo OV reboot.

I am a HPE Employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

Kerry Quillen
Regular Advisor

Finally got around to rebooting OV and that cleared things up.