108759 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Gen10 Innovation Engine 2.3.00

SOLVED
Go to solution
PatrickLong
Trusted Contributor

Gen10 Innovation Engine 2.3.00

Are there plans to certify and include recently-released HPE Gen10 Innovation Engine Firmware for HPE Gen10 Servers 0.2.3.0 (24 Feb 2022) as an officially supported HPE Synergy hotfix with approval to be applied between SSP releases?  The related Customer Advisory a00121346en_us *does* list "HPE Synergy 660 Gen10 Compute Module, HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 Compute Module" in the Hardware Platforms Affected section of the advisory, but I'm not sure that inclusion in that section of the document is necessarily something that the Synergy team is involved with.

3 REPLIES 3
DanCernese
HPE Pro
Solution

Yes, there is in process a hotfix publication for Synergy and it will be listed.  It's taking a while to catch up to the release of those components.

I am an HPE Employee
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
DanCernese
HPE Pro

I didn't notice when it published, but the IE hotfix is listed here for Synergy: https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docId=a00114641en_us

I am an HPE Employee
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
PatrickLong
Trusted Contributor

I had missed this as well Dan - thank you for posting.