HPE Synergy
1748122 Members
3246 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Improve your Synergy experience - Keep yourself updated on Synergy Best Practices and Hot Updates

Hariom
HPE Pro

Improve your Synergy experience - Keep yourself updated on Synergy Best Practices and Hot Updates

HPE has developed a web-based Synergy Support Overview designed to improve your Synergy experience by assisting with locating comprehensive information about HPE Synergy products.

This support overview highlights what is new and important, helpful key tools and links, best practices, as well as some of the Synergy top documentation.

Some topics that can be found in the Synergy Support Overview Document linked below are:

тАв Key features of the most recent major Synergy release
тАв Scripting Techniques
тАв Important Customer Advisories
тАв Links to important HPE sites and resources
тАв How-To videos and important training courses that all customers should participate in for HPE Synergy and HPE OneView.

The HPE Synergy Support Overview is available at this link:

www.hpe.com/info/synergy-360

If you have any questions regarding HPE Synergy products, please reach out to:
synergyexperiencecommunication@hpe.com 

Regards

Hariom

P.S: Link corrected-space removed from link

I work for HPE

Accept or Kudo

4 REPLIES 4
Ramya_Heera
Frequent Advisor

Re: Improve your Synergy experience - Keep yourself updated on Synergy Best Practices and Hot Update

Hello @Hariom ,

Thank you for sharing the best practices on Synergy.

I m sure that these best practices can help a lot of customers to understand and know better ways to improve the Synergy Experience.

Regards,

Ramya H

DanCernese
HPE Pro

Re: Improve your Synergy experience - Keep yourself updated on Synergy Best Practices and Hot Update

"Oops! We canтАЩt find that page"

The more common URL that we publish is:  HPE Synergy Software Releases - Overview 

I am an HPE Employee
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
krupamn
HPE Pro

Hello @DanCernese 

Thank you for sharing the link, i guess the original link has an extra space at the end, hence broken.

www.hpe.com/info/synergy-360 

Regards,
Krupa
I am an HPE employee
CM_Cert_Logo_Color.png
DanCernese
HPE Pro

That one is broken also.  There's more than a trailing space-- there are hex character codes at the end.  Please test your links before publishing.

Use this link:   HPE Synergy Software Releases 

I am an HPE Employee
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo