HPE Synergy
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile inconsistencies after apply

Highlighted

Profile inconsistencies after apply

I'm using a synergy frame withOV5.00.00.  SY480 g10 blades with 2x240gb ssd for local boot. P416m SA connected to SAS interconnects as well as the local disks.

i created server profile template with the manage adapter, create one logical drive on the two local disks and the initialize on reboot option.

created a server profile and applied it to a free blade.

profile applied with warnings.  Logical drive was not created, says profile is inconsistent and manual changes are needed.  What am I doing wrong?  What do I need to do to get this profile to apply completely and set up the local boot mirror?

Regards,

Mitch
3 REPLIES 3
Dave_Thacker
Occasional Contributor

Re: Profile inconsistencies after apply

I'm still working through the build process myself.   Have you tried navigating to the Server Hardware screen, highlighting your blade, and then doing Actions-->Refresh?      I've noticed that a lot on inconsistencies can be cleared by refreshing or reapllying logical configs and template configs.   

"Leveraging Synergy across all technology platforms!"--Scott Adams

Yes, I have.  It does apply properly if I do it from the GUI but I'm trying to do this in automation scripts, and I can't figure out what i'm doing wrong that it doesn't execute properly on the compliance patch operation from the script.

Regards,

Mitch
Sharis
Frequent Advisor

Hello,

Profile inconsistency is a warning reports that there is a mismatch with Server Profile & Server profile template.

my question is,

Do you once see Profile inconsistency warning? 
or 

Do you see an Profile apply error along with the Wanring?

What is the status of the Server profile ? Is it reporting Profile error? If so, let me know the error.

Regards,

I am a HPE Employee