1753855 Members
7482 Online
108808 Solutions
New Discussion

Core Switch & Switch Links Not Appearing

degreek21
Occasional Collector

Core Switch & Switch Links Not Appearing

Good morning!  I'm fairly new to HP, so please forgive my ignorance, if I'm stating something that is obvious.  I'm using iMC ver 7.0(E0202).  I wanted to run auto-discovery, on one of my site subnets, so that I can build an entire network topology.  The auto-discovery successfully found all networking devices (Routers, switches, access points).  I went to Resource, Network Topology, I expanded the IP Topology header, found the network, and see all of the HP switches(5406's, 5412's, 2920, 2910's, and even the Motorola 6532 AP's).  The only switch that I do not see in there is the core HP 5412.  When I do a search for it, I see it listed in the IP View topology, but not the subnet topology.  I've made sure that all the SNMP, telnet, and SSH parameters are correct.  I've also made sure that there wasn't a mask issue, or anything network related.  All is correct on the switch.  I also don't see the interconnect links between the switches. If someone can point me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated.  Thank you!