New Discussion юеВ

HP IMC - NO DATA Display

SOLVED
Go to solution
unirio-infra
Visitor

HP IMC - NO DATA Display

Dear friends,
My company's HP IMC has lost all graphics informations, i checked the SNMP configuration and everything is ok and I deleted all monitors and no information is being displayed.
I believe it is something related to the database.
Has anyone experienced this problem? How can I solve ? Where can I find the logs for an analysis
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QXMIRf00bEjQBbSxT4WT4hmPsdRXT12c/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WRNu1OC2-o3MWII6Uca9eMAOEWGwtuaq/view?usp=sharing

6 REPLIES 6
jguse
HPE Pro

Re: HP IMC - NO DATA Display

Hello,

What iMC and DB version are you running here?

What do you mean with deleting all the monitors? You could try deleting and re-adding one of your devices to iMC, which would re-apply the default monitoring (CPU, Memory, Response Time, Unreachability). Then wait about 10-15min for some data to appear. Does that help?

On the server side you want to make sure your "imcperfdm" process is running (DMA Process tab), as this controls the performance monitoring.

Best regards,
Justin

Working @ HPE
Accept or Kudo
unirio-infra
Visitor

Hi,
I believe you have discovered the problem
my IMC has set for summer time and the server is configured with an NTP server.
It is taking a gap of time + 1 Hrs and I believe this is influencing.
Unfortunately the IMC platform does not have a time zone setting to correct this.
The server hours is correct 

jguse
HPE Pro
Solution

Hello,

That seems odd... iMC doesn't have time settings because it uses the time provided by the server it's installed on. So whatever the time is on the Windows/Linux server would be used as IMC's system time.

Best regards,
Justin

Working @ HPE
Accept or Kudo
unirio-infra
Visitor

Thanks
Problem solved
clatorre
Regular Visitor

Hello,

Im'm having the same issue, real-time monitoring works but Performance at a Glance and every other place that shows performance monitoring appears empty.

Can you give more details on what solved it?
The time in the server is also synched to an NTP server and the daylight saving time is enabled, but the timezone is hard set, not established automatically.

Best regards,
Adolfo Fern├бndez

it-tbg
Occasional Visitor

I have the same problem, did you find a solution?