IMC

HTTP Error 500 after upgrade

TheZTP
Occasional Contributor

HTTP Error 500 after upgrade

Hi,

iMC PLAT v7.3 (E0705) was upgraded to iMC PLAT v7.3 (E0705P10) and I can no longer log in.

All services start without any problems and when navigating to the GUI the usual certificate warning appears but after proceeding it quickly redirects to Error 500.

I restored the server.xml file to the previous version but the problem persists..

I can't log in using http either.

Is there any specific log to look at for clues?

2 REPLIES 2
TheZTP
Occasional Contributor

Re: HTTP Error 500 after upgrade

The imcforeground.log shows the following when I try to log in:

[WARN ] [http-nio-443-exec-9] [com.imc.servlet.filters.UrlAccessController::doFilter] Access URL With No OperatorInfo: /imc/login.jsf?null from

However, I can login to imcrs with no problem directly via the browser.

I'm not sure if this is relevant:

[ERROR] [com.imf.61.0.MessageBroadcaster-2] [com.imc.common.MessageFactoryHelper::messageToASN1]
com.ibm.asn1.ASN1Exception: Read tag Universal Enumeration but expected Universal OctetString (offset
at com.ibm.asn1.BERDecoder.throwASN1Exception(BERDecoder.java:26)
at com.ibm.asn1.BERDecoder.checkNextTag(BERDecoder.java:229)
at com.ibm.asn1.BERDecoder.decodeOctetString(BERDecoder.java:717)
at com.imc.asn1msg.qvresource.AsnDeviceInfo.decode(AsnDeviceInfo.java:86)
at com.imc.common.MessageFactoryHelper.messageToASN1(MessageFactoryHelper.java:285)
at com.imc.common.MessageCommonHandler.handleMessage(MessageCommonHandler.java:199)
at com.imc.common.MessageCommonHandler.onMessage(MessageCommonHandler.java:173)
at com.imf.SafeMessageListener.onMessage(SafeMessageListener.java:94)
at com.imf.MessageBroadcasterImpl$DispatchTask.run(MessageBroadcasterImpl.java:404)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834)

There are also errors regarding  Config file not exists: C:\Program Files\iMC\client\web\apps\imc\WEB-INF\assembly\webfragments\  and [main] [com.imc.bootstrap.WebAppAutoAssembler::assembleWebConfig] Can not find assembly web.xml - C:\Program Files\iMC\client\web\apps\imcrs\WEB-INF\assembly\web.xml

TheZTP
Occasional Contributor

Re: HTTP Error 500 after upgrade

I replaced the widgets and web folder from iMC>Client with those from the zipped deployment folder and I could then log in to the GUI. However, things were missing and an error showed "Failed to load components during system startup, component name iMC Platform -NE Management, see error log for details.